• marion
    Hi,
    Sadly i had to move on to W10 and now TB is lost. I installed trial after normal install gave invalid key but also the trial gives me unvalid key, why is that? Can someone please help?
    Marion
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Hi Marion,

Are you aware that a new key is needed after version 23.05? Current download version is 23.06 and Ken can provide a new key to license holders. He sent notification but I think some people didn't get it.

bd
  • marion
    Hi Robert,
    I didnt know this and i didnt receive a new key! Has something been changed as well in receiving emails from TB? I didnt see this message in my email either so i looked here as im impatienly waiting for a reply..thanks. I hope Ken will send me the key.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Marion
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Marion, Ken has not been very responsive to posts on here. You might try his email:
    I hope this helps.

bd
  • Robyn
    Hi Marion. Sad when things go awry and I'm about to get a windows 10 as well.
    To get emails on this thread click on the star at the bottom left, just under the last comment. It will turn black.
    You will get notified about my comment because I clicked the "reply" link in the bottom left of your comment. (hidden links are there, just hold your cursor over it). :) Robyn
  • marion

Thanks Robert, i hope he will reply now....
  • marion

Hi Robyn,
    I clicked the star now, so i will get always replies in my inbox now?
    Its such a hassle when windows has been reinstalled, all the work you have to do to get everything installed again!!! And some programms i purchased in the past wont work anymore and the sellers dont react to emails. These programms are not cheap so i want them back and working. Why dont they
    get back to me?Grrrrrrrr....
    Marion
  • Robyn
    Yes but only from this thread Marion. Any of the other threads you can do the same thing to get notified.
    As for your other problems with getting your programs back,usually you simply download them again. If you didn't file your keys or ID though,,it would be a problem. I'm afraid I can't help you there I'm sorry to say. Hopefully someone else can help you. Robyn.
  • marion
    Oh, so i have to click everytime after a reply?
    I saved my key for TB before TB prostudio. but itkeeps telling me invalid key on both programms.
    Ken replied and referred to this reply. I dont understand why the key is not working on TB and why i should not get the new key after being a member for so many years?
    Marion
  • marion
    Well....im very disappointed. No reply from Ken after sending him 3 mails. Now i will have to go without TB although im a longtime member.They key for the older version is invalid and it seems im not getting the new key.
    Very, very disapointed!
    Marion
  • Robyn
    Quote from you... "Oh, so i have to click everytime after a reply?"
    No not on this thread Marion. Once you click on the star it remains forever, (unless you click on it again, then the notifications stop). You will always get notifications from all the threads that you have clicked on that star. (I hope you remember what a thread is? This column of comments is "a thread").

If you want someone else to receive a notification that you have replied to something, then click on that hidden "reply" link. I've now clicked on the star so you don't need to click on the reply link for me. :) Robyn
  • Robyn
    Go here in the link Marion. Request your key on the proper support ticket.
    http://support.pixarra.com/support/tickets/new
  • marion
    Thanks Robyn. I did contact support 22nd november and again 2nd december but no response.
    I looked in the spam but nothing there either. Kens mail that referred to your mail about contacting support arrived in the inbox so i guess support should do so as well. Well....wait and see if it gets solved in the end i guess.
    Marion
  • Robyn
    Yes Marion, when you send a question on the support ticket, the one where you have to tick the box to show that you are not spam, there is an instant automated response sent to your email. Then when Ken answers your question you will get another email to say so.

You say that you got no response on the 22nd Nov and the 2nd Dec, but if you filled in the correct form, you would have received the automated responses to each one immediately. If you didn't tick the little box then the message from you would not be received by Ken.
    Robyn
  • marion
    Hi Robyn,
    This is what i got 22nd novemeber Ticket Received - invalid key but thats it, no key.
    So i just put in a new request and i got even 2 acknowledgements of ticket received......
  • marion
    just checked ticketlist where all request are stated and all say being processed...
  • Robyn
    OK you did good, but it's now a matter of waiting I guess Marion. :’(
  • marion
    Well 5 tickets on the same subject since 22nd november and still pending.....in the past support was always quick...but at least i know i did not make a mistake. I hope i will hear from support soon now.
    Marion
  • marion
    I click the star when i reply to your answer Robyn but dont get your reply in my email inox, so i must be still doing something wrong there?
  • Robyn
    Hi Marion... check that the star is black. If it's white you won't get notified by that method. So never click on the star once it's black. O:) Robyn
  • marion
    Thanks Robyn. It seems my brain doesnt work as good anymore. And im soooo afraid i will get like my mum, who has dementia.Its awful to see what happens to a person...they change into someone completly different. And every time i forget something or dont understand im terrified that its starting with me now.
    Marion
  • Robyn
    That's so bad Marion plus it's been happening for years now from memory. She must be a strong woman your mum. There are things you can do to protect your mind, I'll try to find some links for you and send it through a personal message or email. Chin up! O:) Robyn
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!