• Sandra
    Every time I tried to load a photo taken with my 5DIV, TwistedBrush 'stops responding' and Windows shuts it down. But when I load a photo taken with my 7DmkII, which is only slightly smaller, there's no problem.
  • Robyn
    I have found it's more to do with how heavy it is Sandra, not the actual size in measurement. When I lighten the weight with a program that I have I can post a larger picture. In the beginning it was found that if TB did accept a heavier picture it showed only as a thumbnail and then one would have to click on the thumbnail to see the big version. I think your 5DlV has a heavier weight than your other one. Of course I am no expert and I could be completely wrong! :) Robyn
  • Sandra
    Problem is I can't select how large the Camera Raw files are opened in TwistedBrush. And if I open the raw files in a different program (Adobe) I tend to just finish editing them in Photoshop instead.
  • Robyn
    It's true. We do have to do the adjusting before posting in TB. It's good that there are other means to do that. O:)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!