Attachment
    Winter Tree (894K)
  • Don Decker
    It's A good one&funny,Don
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thank you Don.

bd
  • Robyn
    A very cool tree Bob. He reminds me of a Jester. He looks as though he could be singing a song "Please stay with me" to the last few leaves left. O:) Rob
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thanks Rob. This is a hybrid - part mouse and part with the Wacom tablet I just got. I've tried tablets before. This one actually works. It offers awesome capabilities but a whole different skill set. We'll see how it goes.

bd
  • Vivienne
    I love this Bob. A tree full of character and happiness. Beautifully done. Have fun with your Wacom tablet. I love mine but I do sometimes use my mouse too.
    Vivienne
  • Isla
    Hi Bob,

I'm so glad that look on your tree's face? of the last leaves of Autumn have been and gone here in New Zealand. Instead the trees out my window have a great big smile on their face (trunk) and are covered in lovely green leaves. Whoopee - roll on Summer. However love your tree - wintry as it is!!!

Cheers Isla
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Vivienne, Isla, thank you. We have a lot of evergreens here but all the leafy trees look like this around here now. It actually snowed here today. Very strange for early November. I had to go with a friendly face contrary to my usual tendency.

bd
  • shutterbuggy
    What a cute, fun tree. It would be great if all trees were lively like this. I hope he/she has a comfortable winter.

I hope you love, love, love your Wacom, Bob. Which model did you get?

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Ralph
    Cool work Bob. He? seems to be cherishing those last few leaves.
    Ralph O:)
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Rita, Ralph, thank you. I am not sure what he is so happy about. It looks cold. Rita, I got a Large Intuos Pro. I had tried smaller surfaces and knew if I was going to ever get decent on a tablet it would have to be big. I like it and am working a little at a time to reduce my frustration. Impatient.

bd
  • D Sue Bailey
    Nice work!! I think the tree is happy cause he doesn't have to hold up all those leaves anymore.
  • Robyn
    That's great that it was such a success Bob. You will master it for sure. I'll stick with my mouse in the meantime. :) Rob
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!