• Don Decker
    I called it Stinger,it looks bee like ?hzerq8oju7bzzhmb.jpg
    Attachment
    Stinger x (169K)
  • Robyn
    Yes it looks like a bee Don, but I thought that you named it stinger because it stings. lol What's a "stinger" then? The gold colour on the bee might be a bit bolder than reality, enhanced probably. A wasp is that bright, but it has a longer and thinner body. Robyn :-!
  • Don Decker
    [reply="Robyn;2083 I thought the six that I circle looked a little bit like a bee or wasp thing, maybe then again I do have a vivid imagination, lol ,Don
  • Robyn
    Ooops, didn't see the circles Don. For some reason on this PC things are dimmer. Hmmm, looking really hard at the circled bits now lol I can't see bees at the moment but I did see the beginnings of a bird. Our imaginations are all so different. I'll let you know if it becomes clear to me. :) Robyn
  • Don Decker
    Maybe they are colorful cashews lol,Don
  • Robyn
    haha good one, or peanuts. :)
  • Don Decker
    Well I am A Nut lol,Don
  • Robyn
    Now will I agree with that or not Don. I'm keeping it a secret for now, but I know that you love a bit of fun. :) Robyn
  • Don Decker
    YOU GOT IT ! ,Don
  • Robyn
    At last!!! haha O:)
  • Don Decker
    I think all artist have to be a little nuts it makes it more fun that way, ha ha,Don
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Only one of me is crazy. The other two are fine.

Five circles. One bee. Your cashews are on mushrooms.

I enjoy the painting and the conversation.

bd
  • Robyn
    I knew it Bob you have 3 personalities. Here they are... 8-) :-O :B Now you have me looking for non existent mushrooms. lol... Rob
  • Robyn
    I wish I could be nuttier than I am Don, but one can't change "stuck in the muds". X-) :-! :)
  • Robyn
    BTW Wobbit, I love your new avatar, so cute! :)
  • Ralph

"I think all artist have to be a little nuts it makes it more fun that way, ha ha,Don"

I think being a little nuts (or a lot) is an absolutely essential to most creative people.
    personally I have never wanted to be "Normal".
    "show me a normal person, and I will cure him." Freud was supposed to have said that. I'm not certain he actually did, but he should have.
    Ralph :D
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Rob, it wasn't me who brought up the mushrooms. It was one one the other two, probably the one that looks like the avatar. He was probably talking about hallucinogenic mushrooms. The kind that make people see bees that aren't there and rainbow colored cashews.:-O

Thanks Don for the use of your post for a psych blog.;)
    bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!