• RobertLeeDavis
    gbv5ynrrup40dqqj.png
    Attachment
    Baby Goat (242K)
  • shutterbuggy
    Aw . . . such a feisty goat! Great job with leg positions, Bob, especially the rear one that's peeking under the torso.

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Robyn
    Maaaaa, maaaaa... Your kid looks like a goer for sure Bob. They are just so playful and into things. I've just been watching a bunch of them on U-tube because of your picture lol thank you... Their little jumps and head butting is so cute, maybe that's why we call our children "kids", because of the cuteness. I really don't know. It started back in the 1500s.
    I love the way you did the hooves, lovely work on all of him, with a coat like velvet. :) Rob
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Rita, Rob thank you. I've been thinking about doing this for a while. One of the rare times when I know what I want when I start. This I did in one day after I finished Cliff Diver. I seldom get one finished the first day. I'm not sure, there may be another baby goat at some point.

bd
  • Vivienne
    BAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAA beautiful little baby Bob. Love him.
    Vivienne
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thank you Vivienne. I love all animals. Baby goats have something special going on.

bd
  • Gale
    Bob, I am giggling. This baby looks tough as nails, so probably ate lots of metal...LOL
    Many years ago a very goat called Billy found the trunk of dad's car and promptly found instructions and license plate, nuts, washers, etc. Well Billy being a normal goat with a hunger on, ate it all up in no time. Dad found him a wee bit late and grabbed his little goat beard and shook Billy's head side to side. Billy stayed well away from dad from there on.
    Do I hear laughter? Thanks for the reminder of that little story for me!
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thank you Gale. I've never had a goat. I admire from a distance.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!