• RobertLeeDavis
    enr67waug6lj41oi.png
    Attachment
    Goin Fishin (591K)
  • Robyn
    Ha ha ha... Bob you do make me laugh. This is an adorable fisher and his expression is hilarious!!! Is that the peace sign... or is he promising 2 fishies for dindins. There is nothing like fresh fish from the sea and straight into the pan. I hated eating fish and refused to do so until that day when I experienced the freshly caught and cooked. Love your comical character. :) Rob
  • Don Decker
    he is G R E A T !!! good job,Don
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I'm glad you like him, Rob. This kept a smile on my face while I was doing it. Yes, that is the peace sign - I won't let it die. I bet he doesn't care whether he catches any or not. Unless he's hungry. When I'm hungry for fish I go to the grocery store. I guess I outgrew the sport aspect of it.

bd
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thank you Don.

bd
  • Robyn
    My little experience with going fishing Bob. My son when he was about 9 expressed the desire to fish, so eventually brave I took him down to the local bay and had a go with t string of sorts and a hook. Well we did catch something, a little sprat, and the hook was in his eye!!! We shuddered with horror and swore never to try again. He did go off fishing as a young adult, bur me, no never... :-! Rob
  • shutterbuggy
    He's riddled with excited joy! I hope he has a wonderful time fishing.

Excellent bear and fishing pole. The background is perfect for this guy. Nice foot path (for his strong legs and feet) and lovely pastel plants.

A++

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thank you Rita. Rob, The gruesome parts also put me off.

bd
  • Vivienne
    He is one gorgeous fisherman Bob. Reminds me of the days I used to go fishing at least once a week off the wall at a great coastal spot. Had lots of fun and of course all those that got away. Great meals too as there is nothing nicer than fresh fish. Your fisherman is so happy and looks very positive about caching not one but 2 BIG ones. Your character are always so refreshing to look at and always bring a smile to my face.
    Vivienne
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thank you Vivienne. I started with the smile.

bd
  • Ralph
    That is one great bear Bob
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thanks Ralph. This is my current favorite.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!