• Leighton
    I have never had any bugs with TB but for some reason when I load an image into a layer I get the page as having some horizontal lines and than continuous paint without having to even touch my pen to the pad. It does the same thing with the mouse. I have reset TB and this event still keeps happening.

Thanks for advice on this matter.
  • shutterbuggy
    I wish I could help, but I can't. Someone here should be able to give you some insight.

Rita
  • stillgolfing
    Sounds like a Video Driver problem. Did you update your Video Driver recently? What version of Windows are you using?
  • Leighton
    I have an ATI r7 integrated motherboardI think I did update it recently should I reinstall TB and see if that woriks. I am using Windows 7, Windows 10 crashed on this machine in a year so I switched back to Win7
  • stillgolfing
    If you are comfortable removing & reinstalling TB, try that 1st. If problem persists I would check ATI/Support & Forums for info on procedure for stepping back to older driver in Win7. Good news is (if that works) with Win7 u should be able to set Driver and other U/D's to manual and avoid Auto U/D prob's in the future. Basically for me, in Win 8 I have had various U/D problems so always create a restore point. Then U/D manually & then restore if I identify a specific U/D problem. Then note and avoid that U/D for a week or so at which point Microsoft has usually fixed problem and the delayed reinstall is typically OK.
  • Leighton
    Thanks Still golfing. I did a reinstall with TB and the same problem came back. So I did rollback the driver and restarted my computer and am causing TB to crash when I try to open it. It crashes if I try to use New. Any more ideas? Thanks
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Just a thought. When I installed TB 23.06 I wanted to keep 23.05 functional also. I set that up and installed it. They both run but 23.06 isn't right - I have had many different instances of disfunction. I have had 2 installs running side by side before - no problems. When I went to uninstall 23.06 there was only one TB showing in the installed app list. That's not a good sign. Sorry for the long version. Wanted to be clear.

bd
  • Leighton
    I was away on a trip and I just got back and Twisted Brush still is not working is there a way to roll back to the previous version or to clean about the cache and registry so that I can do a clean install?
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I haven't figured out a fix. I am using 2305 for now. I'll probably try a Windows uninstall and clean up whatever mess that happens and start over. I'm saving files and settings and dreading that I will forget things.

bd
  • Robyn
    Time to go here perhaps and get Ken to help? Don't know where he is. Maybe he;s been busy making more art programs.
    http://support.pixarra.com/support/solutions/articles/22000145294-best-way-to-get-help-and-support

Below is a copy from the link.

Best way to get help and support
    Modified on: Tue, 20 Dec, 2016 at 5:04 PM

For program usage information the best sources of information are:
    User Guide
    Videos
    User Forum

If you encounter an issue
    User Forum
    Support Ticket
    Email
  • Leighton
    It fixed itself. I don't know what happened but it changed back to demo mode and I had to reinstall the license number, but now everything works fine. Thanks for the advice.
  • Robyn
    Lovely for you Leighton. :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!