• Isla
    csvzaoc14lbceq1p.jpg

Simply a bit of fun with my imagination. Great place to land don't you think. Don't know about lunch there though???
    Cheers Isla
    Attachment
    Where Has That Navigator Got Us Too This Time (186K)
  • Isla
    Sorry a small typo in top Title should read Got Us To This Time.
    Isla
  • Don Decker
    great colores I like good job! ,Don
  • Robyn
    Hi Isla, I would love to land there. It's such a beautiful and colourful place, clever you. It looks like a mix of fun sailing boats at the front and a circus at the back to me. Beautiful work indeed. If people are hungry enough they will eat lunch just about anywhere :D
    I saw that you wrote about your typo 1 minute after you posted your picture. You have half an hour to fix errors after posting and the edit link is bottom L under each pic and comment Just waggle your cursor around and you will see more invisible links. :) Rob
    PS. Once the half hour is up the edit link goes.
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Excellent. Unique. I haven't seen anything near this in TB.

bd
  • Ralph
    Wow! beautiful work, and very creative.
    Ralph
  • Vivienne
    Beautiful, stunning and unique Isla. This is a real WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! A great place to have a romantic meal. love it a lot.
    Vivienne
  • shutterbuggy
    Oh, Isla, this is enchanting and a fantabulous spot for lunch. So magical. So ethereal.

A++

Rita
  • Isla
    Hello There Don, Rob, Bob, Ralph, Vivienne and Rita,

From all your comments I will have to change my mind re a place for lunch. We will all have to meet up and have it together. Now that's an idea - maybe meet up on the equator, as it's the more or less halfway point. What fun.
    All joking aside - thanks for all your lovely comments - they are always appreciated.

Cheers Isla
  • Gale
    Hi Isla,

Just finding my way here and I love the title and the painting. Feeling lost in my country now.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!