• Ken Carlino
    Pixel Studio 2.15 is now available and can be downloaded from the Pixarra website at http://www.pixarra.com/download.html

Pixel Studio 2.15:

* Improved - The page view panel will show the page as 1 to 1 if smaller than the page view panel.
    * Improved - The Pixel Auto Mask Fill brush were improved to use the pixel mode effect for better control.
    * Improved - In the Pixel Studio - Basics ArtSet the Pixel* and Pure Pixel* brushes were swapped.
    * Improved - Auto mask fill brushes are improve to enable the mask only when using the brush.
    * Fixed - Quick Command buttons for adjusting luminance were not working.
    * Fixed - Large pages were not drawing properly when first starting.
    * Fixed - Pixel Masking brushes were incorrect.

Enjoy!

Ken Carlino
    Pixarra
  • Robyn
    It looks great with all the details you talked about in your email Ken. Very smart looking too with the interface and all. (I haven't got it, was just referring to seeing it all in the email. Not sure if I could use it actually but I'm sure many will). O:) Rob
  • Ken Carlino
    Hi Rob, thanks for your feedback!
    Ken
  • Willabong
    Just bought it! Definitely looks like a lot of fun! And it will be useful for icon making.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!