• Spuddy
    yws5yv81del427x5.jpg
    Attachment
    peeping tom 1b (685K)
  • Don Decker
    looks good,Don
  • Robyn
    You're making me really jealous Dave... lol this is so gorgeous and your peeping tom is absolutely fitting in amongst all the growth. They just love the growth to prance around in. My back door neighbours had oodles of cats and kittens for years, and they all had a wonderful time in my garden of that time, heaps of growth for them to enjoy and heaps of coolness in that growth for them. In their own backyard they had absolutely nothing. I enjoyed their presence so much and the kittens were arriving constantly much to my delight. O:) Rob
  • Vivienne
    Stunning work Dave. I love cats and your peeping tom reminds me a lot of one that I used to have. He loved being n the garden and hiding and then jumping out and surprising us, Love your garden too.
    Vivienne
  • shutterbuggy
    I like these gentle garden scenes of yours, Dave. They're chock full of loveliness.

The peeper could be eyeing a yummy lunch.

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Very nice Dave. Awesome brush work.

bd
  • Spuddy
    sounds lovely for you rob... both you and the cats benefited
    dave
  • Spuddy
    good memories for you vivienne
    dave
  • Spuddy
    cheers don
  • Spuddy
    thanks Rita I'm a bit hooked on them at the moment Rose say's it's nice to see me producing something bright for a change lol
    dave
  • Spuddy
    thanks rob that's the beauty of the particle system intricate images with mimimum effort suits me as I can be a very lazy painter sometimes
    dave
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I spend a bit of time and effort on TB brush building, so I appreciate what you have done with brushes. I have seen some of your screen shots showing your artsets full of your own. You put in a lot of work so you can be lazy with the brush strokes.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!