• Spuddy
    more woodland with fantasy flowers pity they aren't real it would make for a pretty walk
    I've chosen a version to post with the levels adjusted to make the cols pop
    qokpo0bxxjtcduya.jpg
    Attachment
    woodland flowers 1b (783K)
  • shutterbuggy
    This reminds me of a hiking spot I visited last spring. I would like to sit on the center rock and have lunch.

I like how dense this is with plants and ground cover. Wonderful splash of colors. Soothing and invigorating.

A++
  • Robyn
    Wow, what a beauty Dave. It would beckon anyone to enter I'm sure. The colours do pop. All of your lovely particle scenes make me want to create a real landscape such as this. Maybe one day... he he everything is in the future. :) Rob
  • Isla
    Hi DAVE,

Very colourful I indeed. I think maybe I could join Rita on the rock for lunch as it is a very inviting spot.

Cheers Isla
  • Don Decker
    Very good Dave,Don
  • Spuddy

thanks rita yep i wish it was a real place it would look good at the bottom of my garden
    dave
  • Spuddy
    thanks rob isla and don
    yes rob I would like to have it at the bottom of my garden beyond the pond
    zzy5stdhw0hp6npk.jpg
    Attachment
    20170901_141734 (250K)
  • Robyn
    Interesting lot of growth already there though Dave. problem with creating gardens is that nothing stays the same and once it looks perfect as in your painting, it can become overgrown, needs pruning etc, and if one doesn't do that it can become a mess. Your trees in your real garden look great and probably don't need too much attention. :) Rob
  • Vivienne
    Love your painting Dave it not only pops with with colour but it also sings with colour and a very harmonious tune it is too. I also like the tree surround the pool in you garden. Look like the place to be on a hot summer day.
    Vivienne
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!