• Isla
    This one done completely with Twisted Brush Snap Grid, varied Brushes, Filters etc. qvaxidwlebmju8ht.jpg
    Attachment
    FANTASY SKY (138K)
  • Robyn
    Intriguing Isla and very well done. Love the design. You are clever! I don't even know what the snap grid is. :-! (L) Rob
  • RobertLeeDavis
    It all works together very well. To me it has the feel of an aboriginal or native American interpretation of the sky.
  • Vivienne
    Put together beautifully Isla. Nice combination of colours.
    Vivienne
  • Isla
    Hi There Don, Rob, Bob and Vivienne,

Yes it does have the feel of aboriginal or native American interpretation of the sky on looking again. It was not my intention. Just one of those paintings that evolved. Robyn the snap grid is accessed along with other straight lined grids from along top with drop down options for what sort of grid and you can also fill in the size you want.. It started out square but I applied the elliptical filter to it and then added more shapes and filters for the finished image. Have a play with it - you can use all sorts of brushes to make all sorts of shapes and formations. Fun to play with and see what you come up with. I have used them on numerous occasions.
    Thanks again everyone
    Cheers Isla
  • shutterbuggy
    Excellent work, Isla. Beautiful colors. Great design.

A++

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Isla
    Hi Rita,

Thanks for looking in and your comments. I like working on geometric designs from time to time together with the options available in Twisted Brush - can't beat this programme for stirring up the imagination.

Cheers Isla
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!