• Sophus
    At the moment I'm testing TwistedBrush Pro Studio 23.06. As soon as I open the Page Explorer I get a message box saying "Gadget item list index out of range". Clicking on OK will close the whole app.

Is this maybe caused by the disabled auto-saving to the sketchbook in the evaluation version?

Another problem I encountered is that my current page is completely erased if I flip to the next or previous page. This happens also if I click on Flie->Save Page before flipping pages.

I installed TwistedBrush 23.06 on multiple computers (all are using the current Windows 10 version) and the problems happened on every computer.

Version 23.05 works fine, so I will use this version for future testing.
    Attachment
    PageExplorerCrash (15K)
  • Robyn
    Hi Sophus. I'm not sure why you didn't get an answer to your problem. Perhaps the problems have now been ironed out in Version 23.06? I can't help as I have never had those problems, but my comment will bring it to the top of the list again in the forum. O:) Robyn
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Here's a thought. I installed 23.06 on the same machine as my 23.05 and as a separate installation not an update. I wanted to run both until I was sure I was happy with 23.06. I have had several instances of strange behavior with 23.06 and I went to the Control Panel to uninstall and I saw that 'Add/Remove Programs' only indicates one installation. My conclusion is that when it installs it overwrites some 23.05 info and creates some new. This will result in unpredictable behavior. I suspect that the problem is not reversible. Just my observation and opinion.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!