• Don Decker
    I'am working on trying to get my waves to look right to me.3rbg3yofn0xgrhi7.jpg
    Attachment
    Island Girl (324K)
  • Spuddy
    The waves look pretty good to me
    dave
  • Don Decker
    Thanks, it's hard to make waves look right.Don
  • Robyn
    It's a lovely scene Don! Your pretty girl is in her element. I like your waves with the foamy turnover look to them. I'm not sure how clear or sharp they should look with the sun still shining on them. I would have to go and look at a real life scene, but I won't be doing that. Another thing I like about your scene is grass near the water. Grass with trees, then sand, then water, perfection. O:) Robyn
  • Don Decker
    I thank you for saying that,Don
  • Vivienne
    A beautiful idyllic scene Don. The waves look pretty good to me and your island girl looks happy in her beautiful surrounds. I have a gorgeous Cook Island girl for my daughter-in-law soo my delightful granddaughters have the island blood in them. They are in the photo of me as my ID in the gallery although they are about 8 years older now. We occasionally have dress up parties and have an island/South african theme. Great fun. Thanks for your painting and forgive me for raving on.
    Vivienne
  • Don Decker
    Thanks,you got to rav on about granddaughters.Don
  • shutterbuggy
    This makes me smile.

Rita
  • GABRIELLE LAVALLIE
    this is so very inviteing, take me home....
    gabby
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!