• Robyn
    ... and she's so happy on that day. The title is the theme of a song, by someone famous, for his bride and they did have quite a number of years together. Then suddenly it was over for them. People change and when it's in the public eye it seems even worse. This young lady may be different though and her marriage could possibly last until death doth them part. Marriages like that are everywhere but they hardly make the news do they, maybe when they have been married for 70 years they will be in the news . O:) Have a lovely day if you can TB folk. (L) love to all, and thinking of those who are sick right now... Rob/yn

spirvnf39rpicav7.jpg
    Attachment
    On This Her Wedding Day... 1 (96K)
  • Don Decker
    I like her,It should be that way,but now a days? the other day I talked to a man and his wife he was 96 and she 94 he was in w w 2,Don
  • Convinced
    Damn it! She's married!
    Lovely work Robyn
  • Spuddy
    Lovely lovely picture Robyn
    dave
  • Robyn
    Thanks a lot for liking her Don. You were privileged to meet such old timers. So good that both of them lived on to such a great age as many couples have one die long before the other one does. They were probably married for approx' 70 years. .O:) Robyn
  • Robyn
    Yep, too late Mr Convinced! lol Thanks very much for liking her though. Always nice to hear. O:) Robyn
  • Robyn
    Thanks so much for thinking so Dave. i appreciate it a lot. O:) Robyn
  • Vivienne
    Such a beautiful happy and serene bride Robyn. In today's world marriages don't seem to last very long, but lets hope your bride will stay happily married. Love this nice romantic painting.
    Vivienne
  • Robyn
    Thanks so much for loving her Vivienne. Yes, I'm afraid the old values have gone, and since divorce can be had so easily one can do that at the drop of a hat. Many of course don't even enter the realm of marriage, not liking the commitment and for other reasons, such as thinking it's a man made tradition. O:) Robyn
  • Vivienne
    So sad Robyn for marriage to be taken so lightly. Many today fail to realize that the very first marriage was performed by God and that is recorded in the book of Genesis chapter 2 verse 22-25.
    Vivienne
  • shutterbuggy
    She's a lovely bride, Rob . . . content with her choice. Nice!

Beautiful face, as always.

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Robyn
    Agreed Vivienne.I used to think otherwise... :) Robyn
  • Robyn
    Thanks very much Rita. I'm glad you like her. thought I'd give her a bold veil... O:) Rob
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!