• Jamison Smith
    hleyy7ty28ouo5ps.jpg
    Attachment
    Mixer2 (223K)
  • Jamison Smith
    This is my first new work in several years ( I was here before). TB is my program for all of the stuff that you don't see, which accounts for about half of the process, if that makes any sense.
  • Robyn
    Hi Jamison. Good to see you and your work again. I just love your cake mixer and the textured look to it. I also like the woodwork in the BG. looks so good. O:) Robyn
  • Don Decker
    Good work,Don
  • Spuddy
    Hi I like this because the mixer looks as if it's alive and is stooping over and resting it's "hands" and "arms" in the bowl...great stuff
    #
    Dave
  • Vivienne
    Love that mixer Jamison. Looks as though it is well loved and used. Nice colours too. Your comment does make sense.
    Vivienne
  • shutterbuggy
    This makes me smile.

Quirky and intriguing. (An odd combination for a kitchen appliance. Ha ha.)

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I and I'm sure everyone here remembers you and your work. I enjoyed it a lot. Good to see you back. Somehow I missed this when you posted it. Sorry, I like it a lot.

bd
  • Isla
    Hi Jamieson,

Excellent - not the usual still life and all the better for the choice of subject. Good to see you back.

Cheers Isla
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!