• Spuddy
    A couple of clip banks made recently with particle brushes..might be of use to some
    I find best way to use them is to use the paste tool .....select tool and clic on clip of choice then size rotate etc with tool ..use ctrl to move as you size.
    download the bank (this is a trial so I hope it can be done this way by adding the file to the discussion)
    to somewhere easy to find...open the clip panel found in (View toggle clips) right clic on an empty bank and choose import bank you will get pop up asking to delete clips in bank click yes.find clip and sekect it and click open...sorry to teach granny to suck eggs for those who know this.but not everyone uses clips. thebronish ones at the bottom of the trees clip aren't really trees but could be used as fantasy ones they are more of a shrubby thing.
    I would encourage you all to create clips as you paint which is a good advert to put elements on different layers.esp if you have created something as a one off that turned out really well.rocks are a good example they can be layered and overpainted to create different effects without having to start from scratch every time . You can also turn them into mountains or cliffs with a little overpainting to suite
    jsmadw9wy4h9e4xc.jpg

i3owevpbh6zfcnyn.jpg
    Attachments
    trees clip 3 (285K)
    trees clip3.clp (8M)
    plants1 (236K)
    plants1.clp (3M)
  • Spuddy
    7m126vkicj4igrgc.jpg
    I have tested the upload and the upload of the clips work fine...just clik on the file in the attachments.
    here is another old one picture shows some of them
    I hope you have some fun with them.
    dave
    Attachments
    trees 4 (275K)
    trees 4.clp (8M)
  • GABRIELLE LAVALLIE
    spud my MAN...your the best... I MADE SOME TREES BUT I PUT THEM IN MY CLIPS ,I HAD TO RUN COMPATIBLE AND NOW I HAVE TO START AGAIN? WHEN I TRY TO MAKE MY PROGRAM WORK USING DIFFERENT SETTINGS IT CHANGES TO DIFFERENT DRAWINGS AND AND OLD AND NEW DON,T COME TOGETHER IN MY BOOKS & CLIPS , FAVORITES ETC. [b]CAN U HELP ME[/b]???"?
  • Spuddy
    Hi gabby I'm not exactly sure what you are asking help with there seems to be several issues you are asking about...what do you mean by different settings to use the program.... settings on what brushes? ...the computer ?
    what do you mean by run compatible? sorry it's probably me being dense.
    Have you lost your clips they should be in the clips folder of the program right click on the shortcut and select open file location is the quickest way to navigate to it the clip folder shows all the banks that are available if you double click them they will show you what they contain.
    dave
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!