• Isla
    6y1m7yzcwog92m17.jpg

This one done completely with TB brushes, layer effects, filters. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.
    Cheers Isla
    Attachment
    Night Galaxy (215K)
  • Isla
    I've had a bit more time on my hands in the last few days - mosty because of the wet weather. So instead of venturing out I sit at the computer having fun with the wonderful Twisted Brush programme from which I always find something new to try. Pity I can't always remember how I achieved some things when I decide to try something similar. Ah well can't have it all my way.
    Cheers Isla .
  • Vivienne
    I really like tis Isla.beautiful night sky with planets, stars and galaxies. Well put together. I agree that wet weather is a wonderful time for playing with Tb. I also can't always remember which brushes I have used, even though i write them down in a book. Happy playing.
    Vivienne
  • Robyn
    What fun Isla! A lovely space scene, methodical and very pretty as well. Great that you have more time on your hands to play with TB. With over 5000 brushes to use we will never run out, perish that thought of running out. I think it's fun to not remember how we did something and then have to work it all out again. We always come up with interesting newness that way. O:) Rob
  • shutterbuggy
    I'm glad you're having fun, Isla. It's always a joy to see what you develop.

I type what I do into the layer description on the toggled full-size layer panel. It's an easy way to preserve what I do on each layer in tbr files. I have three spiral-bound notebooks filled with notes, too. Even with all this help, I repeat many processes. Ha ha.

Rita
  • Don Decker
    Good work! I like the 3 d look good job with T B planet brushes,Don
  • RobertLeeDavis
    This made me smile. It radiates positive energy. As always excellent colors and textures.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!