• RobertLeeDavis
    wb6hx6vvr220whso.jpg
    Attachment
    Alone in the Woods (85K)
  • Vivienne
    Oh Wow!! Bob this is simply fantastic. Love that lone tree trunk all by itself. The pastel background is super and I love the way it goes out into the frame.
    Vivienne
  • Convinced
    Excellent. The tree almost morphs into some wild woodland animal.
  • Spuddy
    Effective ..Which brush are you using as a matter of interest?
    cheers Dave
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thank you all. Dave, everything here except the frame is Pro Cloner Splatter except the frame. I used different settings on different parts. The original was done with mostly my own brushes - many but basically oil variants, air shader and line brushes. I also processed this far more than usual with filters. I just kept working this until I got something I could accept.

bd
  • Don Decker
    good work,Don
  • Robyn
    All the things you used produced a wonderful effect here Bob. I love tree trunks and when one sees an aged one and then its demise it brings to mind all the years it lived through and what went on in those days. O:) Rob
  • Isla
    Nice one Bob - still trying new styles - great.

Cheers Isla
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Don, Rob, Isla, thank you for checking it out. On the original, I didn't feel like the foreground and background held together. Never used the cloners before so I had to look up the help. Once I experimented a bit I got something presentable.

bd
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thanks Ken.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!