• Cecil DeBald
    I'm using the tablet with Win10. Latest drivers installed, it works fine with the pen, pressure-sensitivity works, but the express keys don't do anything. I've set them to, for example, Ctrl-Z, or just B but nothing seems to matter. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate them. I've got an email into Huion, also. If I get it working I'll update this. Thanks. Cecil
  • Ken Carlino
    @Cecil DeBald I don't have a specific suggestion. Do the express keys work in other application for you? It could be that TwistedBrush intercepts the keyboard data at too low a lever to with with the express keys on your tablet.

Ken
  • Cecil DeBald
    Thanks for your response, Ken. The express keys work with MS Word, they also work with 3-d Paint. They don't work when using the tablet wired or wireless.
  • Cecil DeBald
    Playing around, if I use the text tool, I can enter letters into the text box with the express keys - for instance a b. but if I'm using the paintbrush in the main window and press the express key for b or any other key or key combination, nothing happens. So it seems TwistedBrush is seeing the express keys, but not when in the main window for some reason.
  • Cecil DeBald
    Also...now I now I'm being a real pain...but what can I say? When the tablet is attached to TwistedBrush and I press the Ctrl key while in the main window, I'm getting a list on the upper left corner of the main window: FPS: 6, X: 108, about 30 text items ending in Err: None. I can't find a way to get rid of it other than FIle:Reset All. Even if I shut down and restart it is still there.
  • Ken Carlino
    @Cecil DeBald

You enabled Stats mode. You can turn it off from the Preferences Dialog. Menu Edit -> Preferences.

ken
  • Cecil DeBald
    Ah, thanks Ken. Stats mode.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!