• shutterbuggy
    hmswkvazpp7537w7.jpg

While playing with strings in TBPS v23.06, I developed a flowering tree with an Asian feel. Using the blues and greens in the flower-leaves for inspiration, I made the background with Fractal Plasma and topped it with vertical lines. The frame was made beneath the flowering branches. Once those elements were in place, I added butterflies that began as strings.

Happy viewing,
    Rita
    Attachment
    RitaStringSummer217j (168K)
  • Isla
    Hi Rita,

Love the way you have put this one together - great colours. Fractal Plasma can give some great effects to work with I'm sure you will agree. To quote you - I could have lunch with the butterflies.

Cheers Isla
  • Don Decker
    I like the 3D look good work! ,Don
  • Robyn
    This is just so beautiful Rita! Simple lines, simple beauty, definitely oriental and you chose everything so well to fit the theme. It all fits perfectly plus I like your title. . :) Rob
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Very well done. Thanks for sharing your techniques.

bd
  • shutterbuggy
    Thanks so much, Isla, Don, Rob, and Bob. This was fun to make.

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Spuddy
    super dooper stuff Rita excellent love the cols as well
    dave
  • Ken Carlino
    Great composition!

Ken
  • Vivienne
    Such a beautiful composition Rita. I love simplicity of this and I know you have worked really hard to get this look. Excellent
    Vivienne
  • shutterbuggy
    Thanks for your input, Dave, Ken, and Vivienne.

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Valerie
    I Love this.
  • shutterbuggy

I'm glad!

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Convinced
    Very professional.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!