• Ralph
    Great to see a new forum...Hopefully all members of the old forum will join.
    Thanks ken!
    Ralph :-D
  • Sunny
    HI Ya, Ralph, Ken, Everybody.. >:)
  • moradin
    Hi everyone!

It will be one forum that I will check regularly! X-)
  • Ken Carlino
    @Ralph Thanks and good to see you here too!

@Sunny Hi as well.
  • stillgolfing
    Hi Ken, Ralph & Sunny... sort of lost interest in TB when Ken created that weird new sight. Now I'm looking forward to chatting and messing up my photos again! :)
  • meveetu
    Hello everyone, this Val Shepard handle meveetu. So Glad to see familiar names. Looking forward to catching up with everyone. Hope we can build on all of our old connections and make new ones.
  • surov
    I have a holiday today.
    I see so many familiar names!
    Very nice.

Sunny... are You the same Sunny?
    Sorry for such a strange question. :-#

Surov
  • Isla
    Hello all,
    Just found the new forum - and had to open a new account to let you all know I am definitely still around and in the land of the living. Good to see all the old names appearing.

Cheers Isla
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Very good to see the familiar names.

bd
  • Robyn
    Hi all, just to say that I changed my name from bobbity , since I always sign as me anyway. Great to see the activity here. I hope this site does well, it's looking quite busy. (L) :) (L)
  • Convinced
    Thank goodness Robyn, I was never sure who or what i was talking to with that name...lol :)
    I reverted to my original on this new forum, dropped my rather formal real name.
    Hope to talk with you lots.
  • Robyn
    he he Mr D Convinced, 'twas just an old biddy having fun in pixarra and pinching part of the bibbity bobbity boo song. Come to think of it I never was sure what or who you were convinced about haha What fun to be able to chat again... :)
  • Convinced
    Convinced?
    I take a positive view on life and i suppose I am convinced that it is good and really all is good in it's own way.
    I believe that we are not as separate as we my think. There is diversity but there is only One and we must learn to enjoy our oneness.
    So have fun. Laugh, eat, pray and let your imagination run riot.
    Paint your socks off!!
    Isn't it fun to let go now and again?
  • Robyn
    A very nice write up on your profile page Convinced, and now I'm convinced. Yes such fun to draw and release it all in art. O:)
  • Convinced
    Just out of interest. You mentioned that bobbity came from a song.
    I'm known as DiDi in my family circle. It's from 'The Irish Washerwoman', you know 'diddily i di diddly i di diddly didi di' ( can't you tell I'm Irish?).
    Don't I talk nonsense?
  • Robyn
    No, not nonsense Convinced... Ah, one of my nanas was pure Irish I do remember diddly i di but I can't find those lyrics on utube. I also remember the tune very well, a good one to jig to. We learned to do a bit of Irish dancing at school, also Scottish dancing, sword dancing in particular. You must have liked the song, perhaps singing the diddly i di bits a lot, to be nicknamed after it. I'm afraid the song that bobbity came from was a song from a fairy tale, I think from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. O:)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!