• Spuddy
    ken i understand that these spin offs are deliberately cut back for ease of use,but I think the inclusion of the copy /paste tools in blob studio wouid be effective for building complex images.The image below is an old one using blob brushes in TB Pro Studio to create the elements and put together using copy paste tools..Something that would need both Pro studio and Blob studio if you wanted to use the new blob studio to create the elements as things stand.
    I for one wouldn't bother creating all the elements in Blob studio then have to import to pro studio to construct the image .For those who would buy just blob studio the inclusion would help to make it a more stand alone programme
    Just a thought dave
    srtu6eu12iy28gma.jpg
    Attachment
    alien (171K)
  • Ken Carlino
    Hi Dave,

I agree with you 100 percent. copy, paste and move. Blob Studio and Liquid Studio need these tools. I will bookmark this request.

Very cool Alien by the way!

Thanks,
    Ken
  • Don Decker
    Wow very nice,Don
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I like your image Dave. Good idea too. I want to spend more time with Blob Studio and see if I can learn something. I use cut and paste constantly in TB so it would be nice in BS.

bd
  • Ken Carlino
    FYI: Copy and Paste tools have been added to all Studio editions.

Ken
  • Robyn
    Good one Ken!
    Dave is that a giant grasshopper cross horse! Scary...
    O:) Rob
  • Spuddy
    Thanks Ken I think they will be a real help
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!