• Steve Bowman
    Hi Ken
    I've got the Perpetual license purchased 18 July 2014. I was using a different email back then.
    No sign of an email with the new license for v23.06 and obviously keen to check out the new version. If you need any more info just let me know.
    Thanks for all your hard work. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Steve
  • Spuddy
    Hi Ken I haven't had an e mail either
    cheers Dave
  • Ken Carlino
    If you didn't get an email then perhaps you email address has changed or you requested not to receive email from Pixarra.

In these cases email me directly at and included your original email address that was used to purchase Pro Studio perpetual license and I can respond back with your new license.

@Spuddy I know you have a license so just email me and I will respond.

Thanks,
    Ken
  • Isla
    Hi Ken,
    Came on Website haven't been on for a couple of weeks to find I have had to rejoin (open a new account) as this new site did not seem to recognise my name or password. As you are aware I'm sure I have a Perpetual Licence and have just downloaded the newest version of Twisted Brush. I too, have not received an email with my new license number. Looks like lots of new people here so I had better make sure I check more frequently again. Looking forward to hearing from you. My email has not changed. See other people have taken up your fruit challenges.

Cheers Isla
  • Isla
    Hi Ken again,

Do I need to actually email you as you requested Spuddy to get my new licence no for perpetual licence?
    Cheers Isla
  • Ken Carlino
    Hi Isla,

If you didn't get an email yes send me an email so I can send your new key.

Thanks,
    Ken
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!